Summer Academy III: 5th to 6th
Entering grade 6
The transition from fifth to sixth grade is a big one, especially this year. Do you want to be sure that your child's summer reading gets done on time? How about him/her getting a stronger grasp on math concepts? If so, please join our group for a head start on middle school. Two great, veteran teachers make sure that your child gets the extra attention they need to feel more comfortable with the concepts learned in fifth grade, and help with their transition to Middlesex. Each morning, they'll participate in a complete program of academics, presented in a fun and non-threatening way. Summer Academy III focuses on:
- Helping your child complete all summer reading, we'll do it together, no stress -- just lots of free time in August.
- Discussing literature with an emphasis on reading comprehension.
- Reviewing key concepts in math, including a peek at what's expected in sixth grade.
- Developing great study skills, including note taking.
- Visiting Middlesex so students will feel confident when they arrive at the start of school.
Our goal: A confident child, ready for new academic challenges, and secure in their ability to succeed in middle school!
|Summer Academy III: 5th to 6th (O200B)|
|Dates:||6/29/2020 to 7/31/2020|
|Location:||Darien High School G203, G205|
$419.00 (Class Fee)|