Happy Coding: Game Coding with Python-In Person
Happy Code Club presents: Game Coding with Python. Game design with python will teach students the power of this coding language as it relates to creating games. Python is an easy to learn yet powerful computer language, used by leading companies such as YouTube and Google, among many others. In this class, students will work to create simple games like rock, paper, scissors, turtle race and/or secret messages (which works on encryption). Each project is easy for beginners to grasp and provides a transition into more complex concepts and games. Students will also learn how to problem solve errors in a computer program through a technique called “debugging” that will help students identify and fix their problems to get their game to working perfectly!
Prerequisites: Ability to follow written and visual instructions, careful attention to spelling and
details are essential.
|Happy Coding: Game Coding with Python-In Person (T107)|
|Dates:||7/26/2021 to 7/30/2021|
|Location:||Darien High School G214|
|Instructor:||Happy Code Club|
$200.00 (Class Fee)|
Related Class Offerings
- Happy Coding: 3D Game Design in Roblox Studio- In person
- Happy Coding: Coding Stories and Games-In person
- Happy Coding: Journey in Digital Arts-In Person
- Happy Coding: Learn to Program for Virtual Reality- In Person
- Happy Coding: Lego Mindstorm Robots - In Person
- Happy Coding: Programming your Pet-In Person